Jeppe Øvlesen, Chairman of ResoTher Pharma, is pleased to announce that biotech veteran Kirsten Drejer, PhD joins the Board of Directors effective immediately. Dr. Drejer brings with her significant leadership and company building experience from her many years as...
ResoTher Pharma is pleased to announce the signing of its first round of investment, lead by CAPNOVA A/S and consisting of a handful of private DK and US-based investors. CEO Lone Veng, PhD will take leadership of the new entity, whose goal it is to clinically...
- April 2017: Characterizing the anti-inflammatory and tissue protective actions of a novel Annexin A1 peptide
- January 2017: Immune resolution mechanisms in inflammatory arthritis
- May 2013: Proresolving and Tissue-Protective Actions of Annexin A1−Based Cleavage-Resistant Peptides Are Mediated by Formyl Peptide Receptor 2/Lipoxin A4 Receptor
- January 2009: Annexin A1 and glucocorticoids as effectors of the resolution of inflammation
- June 2001: Involvement of the Receptor for Formylated Peptides in the in Vivo Anti-Migratory Actions of Annexin 1 and its Mimetics
- February 2001: Neutrophil Interaction with Inflamed Postcapillary Venule Endothelium Alters Annexin 1 Expression